Thursday, September 17, 2009

Irritated

Wat the fuck^(&*^*(%&(&^
I want to believe in my country, my India, but how could I, with vultures sitting all around me. My peace of mind is disturbed to see the situation around. If I say that this country is to be doomed if we, Indians do not improve, it wont be an exaggeration. Look at the Common Wealth Games. Wat a shame for a country, CFG chief, personally called up the Prime Minister to tell him to intervene in the very slow and unsatisfactory preparations for CWG. We are making 19 structures for the CWG, out of them 13 are running late. It is rediculous. I believe, I'm an escapist, I really wanna leave this God forsaken country and go somewhere else. Bt I really dont know wat is being escapist, running from a falling house or satying in it, 'coz we're comfortable in our house and dont wanna move and take chances. I believe its better and proactive to run away.

I'm fucking irritated.

Bastards, cowards, escapists, scoundrels, i hate these lazy lethargic employees.

No comments: