Tuesday, August 18, 2009

#$%@%@CoNfUSEd$#%$&^*&(

As soon as i'm free, there are a lot of unanswered or rather unanswerable questions which start fogging my mind. The questions like who am i? What is my purpose? Is it to become great? How will it matter if I become or do not become great?

My personal belief is questions like these are the result of an empty mind. We have a very famous saying in Hindi which says "phad phad ke siye jaa". It means if you dont have nething keep tearing apart ur clothes and stitching back. Even doing a worthless work is better than not doing nething. People call me workoholic but the fact is as soon as I'm not doing nething, these questions start troubling me. I hate free time. Unfortunately from a last few days, I had a lot of free time and havnt been feeling gr8 'coz of this.

I'm trying to occupy myself now, lets hope I can come out of this torturous phase.

Pulkit Totla

P.S. I'll start writing gud articles soon.. Just warming up the machinery first..

No comments: